Join our team!
Who we are?
The Knights of Unity
Our mission is to create the high-quality, stable Unity projects. We create 2D and 3D games, simulators and interactive mobile applications (iOS, Android and Windows Phone), desktop (PC, OSX, web), consoles (Xbox One and PS4), VR (HTC Vive, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream ) and AR (Vuforia, Kudan). Although our office is located in Wroclaw we work with clients from all over the world.
Who are w looking for?
We are looking for experienced knights who will permanently join our growing army.
Position: Unity Developer C#
Duties: Creating games and simulations in Unity and C#
Projects: mainly games and apps for desktops, mobiles, VR & AR, gaming consoles and other platforms supported by Unity (TVos, Fire TV, etc).
What do we offer?
– Great work atmosphere: a young team full of positive people,
– More freedom: flexible working hours and no crunches,
– Opportunity to grow: working on diverse, international projects,
– Support: a close-knit team and regular team-building,
– Know-how: opportunity to gain experience,
– Convenience: office in the center of Wroclaw (coffee, snacks and more)
Traits of an ideal Knight
Essential skills and Qualifications:
– Experience: minimum 2 years experience with Unity projects,
– Language: B2 level English,
– Knowledge: experience with GIT,
– Availability: full-time (8hrs/day, Mon-Fri)
Extra points for skills and abilities in:
– creating shaders,
– Steam Works,
– multiplayer backend,
– AR (Vuforia),
– VR (Oculus, Vive, Gear VR, Cardboard, Daydream)
– PS4, XONE development.
Are you interested?
Please, remember to add a consent clause: I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Personal Data Protection Act as of 29 August 1997, consolidated text: Journal of Laws 2015, item 2135 as amended.